Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

Three items/products that I think define me as a person are my car, my perfume, and my nail polish color choice. I think that my Nissan Juke is a good example of me as a person and expresses my personality because it is sporty yet different and classy looking. I have two major sides to what makes me who I am, my athletic/sporty side and my fashionable/artsy side. I feel as though my car is a very good representation of that. Another item that fully expresses who I am is my perfume. I have purchased and use this scent through most of my life...
One last item that defines me is my choice of nail polish colors that I own. I only alternate between nude/neutral colors and pure black. This product choice of mine really shows how neutral of a person I am, I like simplicity related to everything I do. I also love to feel clean and collected, simple nails are very expressive of who I am. I also, love to have black nail polish on. Wearing black nails is something I would do all year long, this fact shows how dark and emotional I can be. I am a mysterious and secretive person (scorpio) and am drawn to the allusivness of black and how sophiticare and dark it really is. Nails are something everyone sees as well, so I like to use this product to display very easily my "Scorpio" side.

No comments:

Post a Comment