Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

I am classified into the demographics of being an "Echo Baby Boomer", I am the generation of children born to the original "Baby Boomers". The definition of a traditional Echo Baby Boomer is that they are ethnically diverse children of the computer age, very comfortable with digital communications & equipment, moderately conformist, untroubled by the generation gap. This group is large (three times that of the preceding Generation X) and has been posing demographic problems, especially in areas such as education. The group has become known by many names, like the "Millennial Generation" (or the Millennials). Some ways that I differ from the stereotypical millenial is that I practic religion, I am white, I also do not live with my parents and did not have a hard time moving into adulthood & out on my own. These are all odds that differ from standard echo baby boomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment