Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

Once upon a time I had great customer service when I went to Target. I had something that I wanted to return and I no longer had my receipt. I was almost expecting to have no just settle with a merchandise card instead of have the initial purchase price put back onto my banks checking account card. The lady behind the customer service counter was so helpful, she didn't seem "annoyed" with my returning merchandise, she didn't just rudely tell me it had to be returned to a store merchandise card; what she did was go above and beyond to look up my particular transaction for that purchase that was done more than a month prior and she was able to print off a receipt to refund me the money to my original bank account. I was so pleased with this extra service, and found her thoughtfulness and not so lazy attitude to really help me out in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment